The specialist will support and assist with the daily functions of the HR department. This role will participate in a variety of areas including new hiring paperwork, company communications, employee relations, and enforcing company policies and practices
- The talent specialist will support and assist with the daily functions of the HR department.
- This role will participate in a variety of areas including recruitment, new hiring paperwork, company communications, employee relations, and enforcing company policies and practices
- Complete and process paperwork for new hires
- Complete new hire orientation and training with new hires.
- Coordinate with employees to track hours spent, timesheet reminders and manage invoices.
- Conduct recruitment with the phone screens, scheduling, and other areas of the hiring process
- Coordinate exit process for departing employees.
- Properly address concerns and comments from employees.
- Assist with the performance review process and documentation
- Ensure company policies are administered fairly and consistently throughout the workplace
- Serve as a liaison to assist company-wide initiatives such as recruitment, retention, talent engagement, and culture
- Maintain good communication and positive relationships with employees to promote employee satisfaction and ensure a positive working environment
- Organizational and planning skills
- Communication skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Any graduate with 1 to 2 years of experience
Send resume to [email protected] or What’s App +1 773 273 9855
- Working Hours: Night Shift (6 PM IST to 2 AM IST)
- Client Location: Columbus, OH.
- Salary based on experience and talent.