The Ideal Candidate Will Have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree In Computer Science Or Software Engineering With At Least 5 Years Of Professional Experience Developing Software Across Technology Stacks - Front-end To Services To Data
- Collaborate with/contribute to a cross-functional team including product and design as part of solution realization
- Collaborate with/Contribute to the team's planning/design/implementation activities as part of solution realization
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Design and implement scalable web services, applications, and APIs
- Develop and maintain internal software tools, accelerators, platforms
- Support, troubleshoot and debug software in production
- Identify bottlenecks, and improve continuously software performance, reliability, and overall quality
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning and improvement opportunities
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment.
- Create, maintain and improve design/technical documentation, manuals, how-to guides
- Backend feature, microservices and API development experience with PHP or NodeJS.
- Knowledge of working with databases - either SQL databases or NoSQL.
- Knowledge of working with MySQL and Amazon RDS
- Experience designing SPAs that interact with REST API endpoints
- Experience with design patterns, security, performance and usability - both for backend services and front end of the application
- Creative problem solver and innovative thinker.
- Ability to work under indirect supervision.
Skills: - MySQL, Amazon RDS, Laravel, CodeIgniter, NodeJS, Docker, Amazon Web Services (AWS) , Microservices and RESTful APIs